Uncontested Divorce – No children

I am separated from my spouse for six months and I have no children,
Can I get a divorce now?

In Virginia, if you are separated from your spouse for more than six
months and you have no children then you can get a no-fault divorce only
if you and your spouse have entered into a written Property Settlement
Agreement. This means, if you and spouse have already worked on all the
financial issues arising out of your marriage and ready to formalize that
understanding into a written document then Contact Us and we will take it
from there. Neither you nor your spouse will have to appear in court and
we will work for you to obtain a divorce. For pricing of such uncontested
divorce, please click here.